ship a package
- To ensure the best conditions for the registration of your parcels, we recommend that you drop your parcels as soon as possible (except for special shipments). Acceptance of each package will be based on availability of load and volume..
- The registration of your shipments can be taken care of from 3 hours before the flight, but absolutely before the acceptance deadline (HLA). This HLA varies depending on the airport. Contact our services for more information.
- The place of check-in of your cargo may be different from the place where the passenger check-in takes place.
Check-in my shipment
- In order for us to hand over your package, you must present an original photo ID.
- We recommend that you pick up your parcel as soon as it arrives on the day of its delivery at the airport, as all the goods cannot be stored.
- The hours of operation:
- Cargo service in Ivato: from 07h to 11h30, and at each departure or arrival of a flight
- From airports, in the province, until 1 hour after the arrival of the flight, and at each departure or arrival of a flight
- You will check the condition of the goods before collecting your packages. If the Goods are alleged to be damaged or defective on delivery, a description of the alleged damage or defect must be given in writing at the time of delivery.
CANCEL A SHIPMENT
If you want to cancel the shipment of your parcel, we advise you to inform us as soon as possible. Contact-us