You can use this form to request a refund for a ticket purchased on the Tsaradia website or through the Tsaradia Call Centre.
Please note that:
- Madagascar Airlines (Tsaradia - Air Madagascar) is currently receiving a high number of requests for changes and refunds following the health situation and border closures in Madagascar and around the world since 2020.
- Following the judgment of the Commercial Court of 18 November 2021, concerning the placement in receivership of the company Air Madagascar and its subsidiary Tsaradia, the processing of refund request files for tickets issued before 01 November 2021 are suspended (except those issued by travel agencies for which refunds are made by the travel agency).
- Our teams are however fully mobilized to refund you as soon as possible if the conditions of the ticket allow.
Where to send your refund request?
- If you purchased your ticket from a travel agency, you will send your refund request directly to the travel agency.
- If you have purchased your ticket from a Tsaradia agency, you can send your request to a Tsaradia agency.
- If you purchased your ticket online or at the Air Madagascar and Tsaradia call centre:
- You can request a refund by filling out the form below. Supporting documents that can identify the refund requestor will be required to finalize the refund. (Identity document or passport, bank identity statement for refunds by bank transfer.).
The information collected is processed electronically in order to fulfill your needs. The recipients of the data are employees of Tsaradia. In accordance with the law of Data Protection of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, delete or oppose any information concerning you. These rights can be exercised by mail to: Tsaradia,« Informatique et Liberté », La Tour Ankorondrano, 101, Madagascar.